Please follow these guidelines to view or sea trial a vessel with us:
Viewing a Vessel During COVID-19
- Please schedule an appointment ahead of time to view the vessel.
- Tours of OCC Foundation Vessels are limited to groups no larger than four (including broker, friends, and family).
- Come prepared with a mask and hand sanitizer if you have it. Masks are worn at all times, as per Coast Community College requirements. Social distancing shall be observed while walking the docks to the boat.
- Once everyone has used hand sanitizer, boarding is permitted. This can be a bit tricky on smaller vessels. Some boats simply don’t allow for 6 feet of constant separation. Customers board and enter cabin independent of a broker, with the broker sitting above in the cockpit available to answer questions.
Sea Trialing Vessels During COVID-19
The following guidelines apply to a sea trial after making an accepted offer:
- Sea Trials are limited to a total of 4 people other than the OCC Foundation Crew (this includes the buyer, surveyors, and any additional parties).
- Masks are worn at all times, as per Coast Community College requirements.